Blackhead Remover Mask + Pore Refining Serum Breylee Kit
DO YOU SUFFER FROM BLACKHEAD?
We know how badly this can affect everyone. And it's not just a matter of aesthetics.It's about the emotional and social damage it causes.
You Don't Need to Struggle Anymore.
Discover A Formula That's Proven To Work!
A Formula made with the best Plant Extract blend . It has the well-known and must-wanted ingredient: AUSTRALIAN TEA TREE OIL which can prevent or stop the growth of bacteria.
WHY Choose Blackhead Remover Mask and Pore Refining Serum?
- It Removes your Blackheads, leaving your face soft, clean and glowing.
- Deeply Cleanses and Purifies
- Two Simple and Easy Steps .First Removes Blackhead, then Shrinks Pores. It's done.
- Made from only the Best and Unique blend of Organic and Natural ingredients
It's Your Time to Say:Bye-Bye Pores, Hello Baby Skin!
REMOVE BLACKHEADS GENTLY
WITHOUT ANY PAIN OR SKIN DAMAGE
GET YOUR SELF STEEM BACK
Key Ingredients: Aqua/water, Hamamelis virginiana flower water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate
BREYLEE Blackhead Mask 17ml
BREYLEE Pore Refining Serum 17ml
100 Removal Strips Paper
Skin type: suitable for all skin types
Storage Method: Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
How to Use
HOW TO USE
After cleaning the skin, place a warm towel over the face to open the pores.
Apply a medium-to-thick mask layer on the desired area, and make sure to avoid eyebrows, hairline, eye area, and lips.
Cover the strips and press them well. Wait 3-5 minutes until completely dry, then peel them off.
After cleaning the blackheads, take 3-5 drops of the serum in the palm of your hand and apply it to your face to shrink pores and moisturize skin. Massage gently until absorption.
Note: It is recommended to use 1-2 times per week.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use it on irritated, broken, or sunburned skin.
3. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
4. If any discomfort, please immediately stop using and seek the assistance of a dermatologist.
We Also Recommend
BREYLEE Pore Refining Gel